MIR – AGV Robots
MiR100 is a user-friendly and efficient mobile robot for automation of internal transport and logistics solutions. The robot optimizes workflows, freeing up staff resources and allowing you to increase productivity while reducing costs. MiR100 belongs to a new generation of advanced mobile robots which gives you a rapid return on investment, often with a payback period of less than a year.
Key Features of the MIR100:
• Unlike traditional automated guided vehicles (AGVs), the MIR does not need any guide lines, magnetic strips or tape built into/attached to the floor for the robot to follow.
• The MIR is not rendered immobile should an obstacle be presented in its path, within its designated safe area, the robot will automatically drive around or find an alternative route.
• Safety rated scanning technology allows the robot to map its environment within which, routes and safe zones for the robot to travel in can be drawn in. Alternatively, layout drawings can be imported for the robot to use.
• Intuitive and user-friendly software mean that it is easy and fast to create programs. Operation via tablet, smartphone or PC.
• Carrying capacity of 100kg and towing of up to approximately 300kg.
• Bespoke additions to suit specific applications can be designed and built by Geku to fit on top of the unit to add capabilities.
• Loading platform 600 x 800 mm – 1/2 EU pallet
• Load weight up to 100 kg
• Towing power up to 300 kg
• Operating time of 12-15 hours or 20 kilometres
• Maximum speed 5,4 km/h
MiR 100 Brochure:
- If you are interested in the MiR100 then please call our sales team on 01634 715271 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to help.